A bit of background history. Exe is the group I track with and Circuit club are some guys from NSW we know who bring down some cars for a joint track day.
Venue: Winton Raceway (3KM Long Track)
Price: $150 per driver (includes Official Timing)
Places: 60 spots maximum, 40 spots have been reserved for us (exe)
Format: Sprint / Open practice format
* CAMS L2S or AASA (see here to obtain license:
* Long sleeve and long pants of non-synthetic material.
* Enclosed footwear of some type.
* ADR-approved helmet, either full face or half face is OK.
* Fire Extinguisher: Securely mounted via bracket, preferably bolted down within reach of driver. Must be CAMS approved, 1KG or above.
* Tow Hook Point: If detachable type, please install it as this will speed up recovery times on the day.
* Aftermarket bonnets (CF/Fibreglass/etc) will require a secondary restraint, such as a strap/chain/belt/pins). This is not required for factory bonnets with a double-latching mechanism.
* Vehicle in good running condition, this includes:
- Tyres in roadworthy condition with enough tread
- No oil or fluid leaks
- Brakes in good working condition
- No loose parts, including battery
- Vehicle interior and boot clear from loose objects (including spare wheel)
* This is a joint track day between EXE and Circuit Club, with EXE running the majority of the day.
* Everybody is welcomed, no matter how new or experienced you are at circuit driving.
* Any passengers are required to fill in and sign an indemnity form. Passengers are allowed at any time during the day.
* Please be on time! We will begin scrutineering at 8AM sharp, you are also required to visit the pit office for document checks/filling in indemnity form.
* There will be a driver's briefing prior to commencing track time at approximately 9AM. All drivers are required to attend the driver's briefing or will not be allowed on track.
* Please make sure your car is prepared, the quicker everybody is ready to go and have their car checked, the more track time we can have.
* Cars will be divided into groups based on estimated laptime, this is to ensure that there is minimum traffic for you, and as a result you get a clean and safe run. Please provide an estimated laptime in your entry form if you have an idea.
* Timing will be posted on http://www.natsoft.com.au/ after the event, and may be viewable during the day near the scrutineering bay.
* This is not a competitive event, we are all here to have an enjoyable day. Please drive safely and follow instructions, or you will be banned from further driving.
How to Enter:
1) Please download the entry form here - http://dl.getdropbox...0/entryform.doc
2) Fill in the blanks and send to my e-mail address - senk9z(at)gmail.com
3) Once your form has been received, you will be notified on placement, and will be sent payment details by e-mail, this is to prevent people paying if they have not secured a place
4) Once payment is received, you will receive confirmation and supplementary regulations
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!
Edited by wokstar, 13 March 2009 - 12:17 PM.