31 replies to this topic

#1 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 02:13 PM

Perth to Freo and Return ! on the night of May 01 (Saturday)

I'm seeing more and more starlets roaming around lost on the streets of Perth, it's time we joined austarletclubs photo gallery and discussed epic tales of starlety goodness. The cruise is open to all Toyota enthusiasts, If no one shows, i will take photo's of my own car posting something fictional and cool about the 2 man cruise.

Perth to Freo Meet and Cruise (Exact locations will be posted shortly, need to find suitable carparks + google map for details)
Date - 01/05/10 (1st of May on the Saturday night)
Time - 7.30PM Meet / Cruise at 8.00PM
Location - Perth, WA
Costs - Free
Contact- PM or Email PistolMode@gmail.com

Will edit the list when contacted.

Confirmed:
Kane - ep82 Quad facelift + girlfriend for extra traction in the wet
Dave - ep91 Glanza replica (4E-FTE swap complete - 55,000k's)
Trueno - ep82 Quadlight
Matty - ep71
Bikonet - ep91 Glanza replica
Adam (My bro) - Rodeo Ute (carrying tools if something goes wrong)
Datsik - Maybe
xtc - Maybe
cypher - Maybe

Edited by PistolMode, 01 May 2010 - 12:35 PM.

ep82 94' GT (Donor / Future track?)
ep82 90' GT Quadlight Facelift (Street)
ep91 98' Glanze Rep (Street - 4e-fte installed, + tein coilovers + front and rear tower braces + HKS Actuator - Built for Dave)
2x ep91 Current builds, Members will post build details soon
ep91 and ep82 parts for sale, PM enquiries.
Also for sale 2x rx7's series 1 and 2, 12a fresh rebuild $4500 + LX Torana 4 door 202 Yellow terror head / worked + Rebuilt 20k ago $5000
Polaris Outlaw Quad - cost $14,000 new, 80hrs, exellent condition $8000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTB: ep71/82/91/kp60/61 - ae86's (all considered) / FX GT Corolla / forged 4e/5e engines

Building Glanza Replica's in WA (PM for details) - Considering more projects, PM inquiries.

#2 wildsupra

wildsupra

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 06:27 PM

Sweet as!!

Count me in

Matty - EP71
1986 MK3 Supra: [WILDSUPRA] 1jz, twin hks td05 turbo kit, 329hp on low boost, Custom Veilside Body Kit, veilside 18's, Scissor Doors, 1/4mile 12.80
1989 EP71 Starlet: Front mount intercooler, custom stainless exhaust, HKS intake, Lenso RS5 17's, alloy radiator, cusco coilovers.
1991 JZX81 Chaser: [KUZTOM] Full BN Sports bodykit, 19's, way too low!! custom twin dump pipes.
1932 Rolls Royce: 7 seater limosuine. Old school :-)
EP82: Panelled front cut with bbq installed under bonnet, 5 spoke 17's lol

#3 waglanzav

waglanzav

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Working, surfing, anything with wheels, engineering, starlets

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

I'd go but mine is still in little pieces... Next time smile.gif

#4 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:03 AM

Good stuff Matty, i love the ep71's... i came so close to buying one last year but it just wasn't quite the right condition.

Waglanzav, how far from completion are you? I drive past dunsborough basically every weekend, if you need a helping hand to get it ready for the cruise im

more than happy to assist. We need a real Glanza to make Dave get stuck into his transplant heh...
ep91 98' Glanze Rep (Street - 4e-fte installed, + tein coilovers + front and rear tower braces + HKS Actuator - Built for Dave)
Also for sale 2x rx7's series 1 and 2, 12a fresh rebuild $4500 + LX Torana 4 door 202 Yellow terror head / worked + Rebuilt 20k ago $5000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTB: ep71/82/91/kp60/61 - ae86's (all considered) / FX GT Corolla / forged 4e/5e engines

Building Glanza Replica's in WA (PM for details) - Considering more projects, PM inquiries.

#5 waglanzav

waglanzav

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Working, surfing, anything with wheels, engineering, starlets

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:35 AM

QUOTE (PistolMode @ 16 Apr 2010, 10:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good stuff Matty, i love the ep71's... i came so close to buying one last year but it just wasn't quite the right condition.

Waglanzav, how far from completion are you? I drive past dunsborough basically every weekend, if you need a helping hand to get it ready for the cruise im

more than happy to assist. We need a real Glanza to make Dave get stuck into his transplant heh...

I'm still just waiting on this second paint job to be finished! He's had it for over 2 months now but I don't want to push him cause he's doing a real nice job... Just got the doors and blackouts to do now.

Then it's a matter of putting it together which is no problem I have everything ready, but gotta have it engineered as well so not gonna happen before 1st of May maybe 1st June sad.gif.... Give you a yell if I need a hand then smile.gif

#6 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

Ahh yes i was only just reading your build thread, it's an immaculate Glanza build.

I can hardly believe the paint has taken so long, i would be tooth and nail at the guy to get it done - I have issues leaving my car for 5mins to go into a shop...

waiting 2 months to get it painted, it will be by far the best example of a Glanza the Aussie shores will ever see.

My other ep91 looked very similar to yours, it also had a headbutt competition with a 4wd... Silly people not paying attention on the roads.

If you can get it back together in time you could get one of those 48hour day passes (cost $22 from the cop-shop) to drive the thing from "one place to the

other" with no need to have it engineered for the cruise, there's always a way heh wink.gif

#7 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

This long weekend has come at a perfect time, 3 days to do the engine swap for Dave's ep91 just in time for the Perth Cruise!

5 confirmed members, soon to be all turbo starlets, we need some n/a starlets to roll around with guys.

We might cruise from Hilaries's Boat Harbour to West end Fleet Street for some pictures (i'll head out there tonight to confirm light / parking)

If anyone has a suggestion for cruise locations please post them up - we have hills in Perth too if thats where you'd rather be.

Will have a google map link ready to go by this friday for you guys to sus out the cruise route.

#8 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 10:40 PM

Updated: Cruise Details are as follows

2 Joondalup Drive (Bunnings Car Park) meet at 7.30PM cruising by 8.00PM

Fleet Street Fremantle (Great place for photo's - takes about 50mins to get there - should be ample parking on the side + bays)

Afterwards those who are still keen can cruise over to Cannington for Fast Eddy's!

(Since i cant get images or url's to post + work here's directions so you can get your own map from google.maps.)

First leg of Cruise copy paste this into the google.maps search bar "2 Joondalup drive to Fleet street Fremantle" and use the "Mitchell Fwy and Canning Rd map"

Second leg of Cruise (optional) copy paste this into the search bar "Fleet street Fremantle to 1382 Albany Hwy, Cannington" (Fast Eddy's Cafe)

Cheers, Kane.

Edited by PistolMode, 23 April 2010 - 10:29 AM.

#9 Bikonet

Bikonet

Getting Started

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 01:00 AM

Phew!!!!!!!!! At last sumthing is hapening in deez parts..Hey don't worry Matt,,we must set up another 1 wen yours is out..We must celebrate the only near original glanza in the WHOLE of OZ.. Dat's sumthing in itself.....
Fingers crossed my engine holds till the cruze........

QUOTE (waglanzav @ 16 Apr 2010, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still just waiting on this second paint job to be finished! He's had it for over 2 months now but I don't want to push him cause he's doing a real nice job... Just got the doors and blackouts to do now.

Then it's a matter of putting it together which is no problem I have everything ready, but gotta have it engineered as well so not gonna happen before 1st of May maybe 1st June sad.gif.... Give you a yell if I need a hand then smile.gif

#10 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

QUOTE (Bikonet @ 22 Apr 2010, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Phew!!!!!!!!! At last sumthing is hapening in deez parts..Hey don't worry Matt,,we must set up another 1 wen yours is out..We must celebrate the only near original glanza in the WHOLE of OZ.. Dat's sumthing in itself.....
Fingers crossed my engine holds till the cruze........

Yeah i know, I've been around these forums for a few years, owned my GT for over 4 years in Perth and this will be the first cruise i've ever been on / organised. I still remember the first time i seen her... mmmmm ep82's are so sexy...

Hope your engine lasts that long - if i have time i'll pull my spare one out of the other GT and bring it to Perth so you can take a look.

If not my Hilux has a snatch strap, i'll get my brother to come along and tow your Glanza around haha!

#11 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 02:42 PM

Dave's Glanza engine conversion has now been finished, so the only stock ep91 for the cruise is no longer stock!

We'll need someone to represent the power of n/a starlets guys, PM me to sign up.

If anyone in the Perth or surrounding area's is interested in converting thier stock ep91 into a glanza feel free to come along and have a chat with myself and

Dave at the meet or PM me. I'd like to take on another project while we wait for parts for the long list of other's in the build!

Only 4 days to go, better get polishing... biggrin.gif

#12 wildsupra

wildsupra

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 08:09 AM

is there any other ep71's out there coming yet?? lol

ive seen at least 2 others roaming the streets of perth, but yet to have seen them while driving my starlet.....i'l be chasing them down too say hi next time i see em thats for sure!!

1986 MK3 Supra: [WILDSUPRA] 1jz, twin hks td05 turbo kit, 329hp on low boost, Custom Veilside Body Kit, veilside 18's, Scissor Doors, 1/4mile 12.80
1989 EP71 Starlet: Front mount intercooler, custom stainless exhaust, HKS intake, Lenso RS5 17's, alloy radiator, cusco coilovers.
1991 JZX81 Chaser: [KUZTOM] Full BN Sports bodykit, 19's, way too low!! custom twin dump pipes.

#13 cypher

cypher

Getting Started

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:39 PM

hey im a maybe - wld u mind if Tocau ppl rocked up ?>

#14 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 30 April 2010 - 03:50 PM

Hey Cypher,

Wouldn't mind at all - There's no Toyota im not a fan of.

How many though? We're low on Starlets atm, If all the maybe's come we could have 7 haha...

And yet i see so many stock ep91's with rims and p plates getting around yet they aren't on here or haven't signed up.

Kane

#15 wildsupra

wildsupra

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:20 AM

Cheers to Kane for organising this!
Was good to meet some other starlet drivers smile.gif
Were are all the ep71's at hahah

Cheers
Matty

#16 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 12:54 PM

QUOTE (wildsupra @ 1 May 2010, 11:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers to Kane for organising this!
Was good to meet some other starlet drivers smile.gif
Were are all the ep71's at hahah

Cheers
Matty

Thanks for coming out Matty,

Was good to see at least one ep71 showed up! Love the rims too.

I was getting a bit worried back when we first left Joondy onto the Freeway that the 71 might not make the light change, but from what my brother was saying it's quicker than the Glanza. How much boost are you running?

I've got a few good photo's of the cruise that i'll post up when im at work on monday (left the cord for my phone there).

How good was Roberts sleeper ep91? Haha i thought he was joking with me when he said it had a 4E-FTE inside!

Bikonets Glanza definetly looked and sounded the part, loved the BOV. He needs to get a members starlets post going with some photo's, it's a brilliant replica.

No chance at keeping up with Nick's ep82 though, heh.

Cheers for coming out everyone and i'll post up with photo's on monday.

Kane

#17 wildsupra

wildsupra

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:37 PM

QUOTE (PistolMode @ 2 May 2010, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks for coming out Matty,

Was good to see at least one ep71 showed up! Love the rims too.

I was getting a bit worried back when we first left Joondy onto the Freeway that the 71 might not make the light change, but from what my brother was saying it's quicker than the Glanza. How much boost are you running?

Cheers mate, couldnt resist the rims the second i saw them for sale lol have always wanted a set of lenso's smile.gif

haha yeah the little beast go's quite alright really wink.gif didnt wanna drive too hard though as that was my new g.f of only a day so far and didnt wanna worry her too much just yet lol
Running 13psi at the moment as it boost cuts at 13.5psi, the hks fcon will fix that but i really want to go custom exhaust manifold before i up it too far, apparently the little 2e's like to cook pistons on any boost higher than 13psi because of the restrictive exhaust manifold.
Thats why im comsidering doing the twincam head swap first wink.gif or even just go the 4e motor.....maybe yours wink.gif

Cheers
Matty

#18 wildsupra

wildsupra

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 01:55 PM

Heres a picture of my mini that i "slapped" together, thought you guys might find it funny smile.gif

Couldnt resist adding this sticker to promote a few little races wink.gif wink.gif

#19 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 May 2010 - 05:48 PM

Hahaha, The missus and i suspected she was a new g/f with the way you two were acting lol and we assumed as much since you didn't boot it when Nick and i took off.

Love the mini 4E-FTE, thats a project i'd like to take on in the near future.

Just picked up the next project this morning, $350 ep91, small dent behind the door and a torn drivers seat. (They let it run out of rego and didn't know what it was worth haha)

I'll get some pics up soon, and in a month or so the project labelled "Girlfriends Glanza" will begin.

Kane

#20 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 03 May 2010 - 12:37 PM

Monday morning, time for forums and photo's. This is my favourite of the blurry shots...

Sleeper of the night goes to Datsik's ep91 - nice work mate

Most modified goes to Nick's ep82 Quaddie with 200hp

Most stock starlet of the night goes to Me, grats on putting rims on your car dud! (LOL)

Oldschool award goes to Matty's ep71, love the Lenso's

Bikonets Glanza was an awesome sight, best BOV of the night too

Car with the most weight reduction goes to Dave's Glanza (Shame they added it all back in when my bro was put in the drivers seat haha)

Cheers for coming on the cruise guys, will organise another soon (The Girlfriends Glanza project should be done soon too!)

Kane

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name