We're running a dyno day in July and I thought some of the Melb starlet crew might be interested so I'll post it here as well.
So far from this forum: dragonfly, quickmin and myself will be there.
EXE Dyno Day @ RE Customs - 10th July 2010
Hi All, DYNO DAY is BACK for 2010, time time on the 10th of July.
When: Saturday, 10th July, 2010
Time: 9AM for morning session, 12PM for afternoon session, please arrive earlier as paperwork takes time
Venue: RE Customs: 16 Yiannis Court, Springvale 3171 / http://www.recustoms.com.au/
Cost: $40 for 3 power runs, including AFR/Boost printouts
Who: All cars, but limited to 60 spots! All spectators are welcomed
Food: BBQ and Drinks will be run by EXE on the day
- Please make sure your car is safe for dyno (not pinging, knocking, or leaking), they have the right to reject your car to be on the dyno if its unsafe and no refund will be given.
- You can inform the operator if the car has specific parameters (ie. RPM / setup / etc)
- This is NOT a competition!
To Enter, please reply to this with your:
Preferred session (morning/afternoon/any)
Year/Make/Model/Summary of modifications
1) If there are places available, then you will receive payment information. If there are not enough spots in the morning session, you may be moved to the afternoon session, and vice versa.
2) Your place will be secured once payment is received, and this thread will be updated
Edited by wokstar, 11 July 2010 - 11:07 PM.