• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Matty079

Matty079

Getting Started

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:33 AM

When's the next WA Starlet cruise happening? I barely see any other starlets around. I missed the last one due to my car being impounded (false accusations) so would love for one to come up soon or later on in the year!

#2 slippy

slippy

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:killin Zombies

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

QUOTE (Matty079 @ 26 Sep 2010, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When's the next WA Starlet cruise happening? I barely see any other starlets around. I missed the last one due to my car being impounded (false accusations) so would love for one to come up soon or later on in the year!

i 2nd that
it will be my first!

#3 PistolMode

PistolMode

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 06:26 PM

I've just finished building Thunderleg's Glanza, so now Im free to organise another cruise. I guess it will be towards the end of October or early Nov at this stage but i'd like to check with everyone

regarding when they think they'll be free before posting up a date. Some of us are interested in going for a cruise to Bunbury to catch up with waglanzav and then maybe over to busso and make a day out

of it. But it would be cool to tackle the hills also. Perhaps those who are interested should suggest some idea's for the next cruise and we'll let the members attending decide what they're interested in doing.

Kane
ep82 94' GT (Donor / Future track?)
ep82 90' GT Quadlight Facelift (Street)
ep91 98' Glanze Rep (Street - 4e-fte installed, + tein coilovers + front and rear tower braces + HKS Actuator - Built for Dave)
2x ep91 Current builds, Members will post build details soon
ep91 and ep82 parts for sale, PM enquiries.
Also for sale 2x rx7's series 1 and 2, 12a fresh rebuild $4500 + LX Torana 4 door 202 Yellow terror head / worked + Rebuilt 20k ago $5000
Polaris Outlaw Quad - cost $14,000 new, 80hrs, exellent condition $8000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTB: ep71/82/91/kp60/61 - ae86's (all considered) / FX GT Corolla / forged 4e/5e engines

Building Glanza Replica's in WA (PM for details) - Considering more projects, PM inquiries.

#4 waglanzav

waglanzav

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 405 posts
  • Interests:Working, surfing, anything with wheels, engineering, starlets

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (PistolMode @ 29 Sep 2010, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've just finished building Thunderleg's Glanza, so now Im free to organise another cruise. I guess it will be towards the end of October or early Nov at this stage but i'd like to check with everyone

regarding when they think they'll be free before posting up a date. Some of us are interested in going for a cruise to Bunbury to catch up with waglanzav and then maybe over to busso and make a day out

of it. But it would be cool to tackle the hills also. Perhaps those who are interested should suggest some idea's for the next cruise and we'll let the members attending decide what they're interested in doing.

Kane

Sounds pretty good to me smile.gif I just have to pull my finger out and get the engineering done, but I can always get a permit.

Where ARE the hills?? We neeeed hills, and corners biggrin.gif Bunno to busso via donnybrook? The roads here are so damn straight and flat argh! Get a coffee somewhere maybe I guess... As long as it doesn't involve standing out the front of maccas with doof doof playing it's all good to me smile.gif

How many members are there in WA anyway?

#5 Matty079

Matty079

Getting Started

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 08:37 PM

I have the old doof doof set up in my boot, but that's just for show or parties, I love listening to the engine when I drive smile.gif

I think it would be great to cruise with other starlets on the road.

The sooner the better tongue.gif

#6 trueno

trueno

Getting Started

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 12:04 AM

yeah that sounds cool guys. Just sold my gt, n now wana show u guys my glanza v that kyp and i have just built. It sounds like this one mite be a bigger cruise then last time. Cant wait.

#7 Matty079

Matty079

Getting Started

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 11:44 PM

QUOTE (trueno @ 5 Oct 2010, 10:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah that sounds cool guys. Just sold my gt, n now wana show u guys my glanza v that kyp and i have just built. It sounds like this one mite be a bigger cruise then last time. Cant wait.

Nothing been organised yet?

I'm really wanting this cruise to happen haha

#8 Yaggus

Yaggus

Getting Started

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:20 PM

Starlet Cruise would be cool but tring to organise a pure starlet cruise will be a bit of a mission.

My Starlet is sittting in the WTFauto workshop atm getting a new mainfold fabbed up. After that it will need a tune but once it's onroad I would be keen as for a cruise.
"Woob woob woob woob woob woob"

-Dr Zoidburg

#9 dan88

dan88

Hi PSI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Yaggus @ 3 Jan 2011, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Starlet Cruise would be cool but tring to organise a pure starlet cruise will be a bit of a mission.

we have the same problem in Sydney... We sometimes combine our cruises with the Mazda/Ford guys, from AstinaGT.com and FordLaser.com sometimes... It's better than 3 Starlets turning up...

Or maybe hit some people up on ToyMods? They're a good bunch, at least in NSW at any rate.

#10 Matty079

Matty079

Getting Started

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 02:32 PM

Any updates? I get my licence back in under a week.

Might have to combine with another cruise but still, would be cool rocking up in a group of starlets tongue.gif

#11 wildsupra

wildsupra

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (Matty079 @ 26 Jan 2011, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any updates? I get my licence back in under a week.

Might have to combine with another cruise but still, would be cool rocking up in a group of starlets tongue.gif

id be keen again, havent done too much since last cruise except the head gasket lol

Matty079 what model starlet you drive?
1986 MK3 Supra: [WILDSUPRA] 1jz, twin hks td05 turbo kit, 329hp on low boost, Custom Veilside Body Kit, veilside 18's, Scissor Doors, 1/4mile 12.80
1989 EP71 Starlet: Front mount intercooler, custom stainless exhaust, HKS intake, Lenso RS5 17's, alloy radiator, cusco coilovers.
1991 JZX81 Chaser: [KUZTOM] Full BN Sports bodykit, 19's, way too low!! custom twin dump pipes.
1932 Rolls Royce: 7 seater limosuine. Old school :-)
EP82: Panelled front cut with bbq installed under bonnet, 5 spoke 17's lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name