Date - 15,16,17 - Basically all weekend as I know some people work Saturdays, Sundays. If a few of you want to come around Friday night, or Saturday/Saturday night just let me know. Ideally try come at similar times
Time - 6pm Friday Night, Saturday During the Day and Night and Sunday Day if you're keen
Location - Bundamba QLD - I'll pm those of you who don't know the address
Costs - BYO Beer & Sexual Favours.
Contact- PM me or just post here.
Ok after thinking about this idea for AGES -
I finally have a Shell that would be idea for this as it's a fairly rusty bucket of poo.
And what better way then getting Au starlet members to do all the work
But really it will just be a kind of meet and greet,
I'll have a look for more details about how to make this however It seems pretty straight forward
What do we need:
- A BBQ (I'll sort this out) as well as the half cut and panels
- Painting things like sand paper, rust removal, wax and grease remover ( anyone work at supercheap ? )
- I think I still have some WRX Blue paint left over.
- Box Steel
- 2 kick arse looking wheels that we can paint in white.
- Tow hook and Shackle
- Anything else you can think of let me know !
Who we Need:
- Someone who knows how to weld
- Someone who knows how to paint ( I'm pretty bad at both )
- People who want to learn more about their engine ! ( You will be the ones pulling things apart )
- A black guy
The plan is to have this ready for the cruise in June and it will be the Starlet clubs Mascot BBQ which we can take to EVENTS
There will also be a few Decent starlets in the garage to have squiz at, hopefully have some Carbon Fibre parts to Display.
Fearlesss - Josh (I'm going to start learning peoples names more)
Rookie - Dave - (Which day ?)
AllBlaqk - Tiff - TBA
Luke Van - Luke - (Which day ?)
Scottay_22 - Scott - Saturday