My EP 91
Posted 26 August 2012 - 09:25 PM
im just going to throw some pictures down of when i first had her too now. I said when i bought this car NO MODDING THIS ONE! previous commodore had full body kit some work to engine, lancer had more suspension wise and fun mods, so i thought wont mod this car, then i felt a stinging sensation as i snooped around this forum.... THA MOD BUG, one again i was bitten, and this is my favourite car ive had, one being a starlet [ wanted for a while now ] 2 its white [ favourite colour ] 3 its my first manual ive owned!
a quick list of what the future holds for her,
1. need new shocks and decent service from a pro mechanic, ( i work for big car/parts/mechanic shop in penrith )
2. some rims, messhy spokies ones or some neat stockies.
3. i may go glanza, but im thinking i may want it stock so which ever way i go, i need new bumper front and rear, damaged a bit, ( so if in nsw and have some good ones for good price i may buy if not a guy at work has all that and il buy of him )
4. turbo up, not a dub straight up bolt on, a proper job, a fellow starlet ep 91 owner with a 1.5 litre engine workd with a big turbo has a spare t3 turbo, (whatever it is ) that he will help install when i get some cash and after i get my full license.
5. may get new paint respray.
6. new starlet ep 81 gt maybe or my other fav car s 13 sr20 turbo.
now for the pics
This was the first day i got her
The day i could see how she growled
Cleaning engine bay hated the faded metal look of the rocker cover, so i got my fav colour teal (greeny blue )
i think came up real nice will bring out the engine bay abit
she went back in looking nice and shinny with the bay clean cleaned the bolts and washer that go one top, done a 2 stiff hoses give a nice affect in the bay.
few my fav pics
list of current mods
1. exhaust sytem, extracted
2. pedders springs
3. wheel spaces and stock wheels from lancer and starlet, 14 inch and 13 inch.
4. after market tacho.
5. has a genuine rear tinted roof spoiler.
6. ngk leads
7. painted rocker cover.
8. speakers and head deck, aux cable routed so no wires everywhere.
9. spray tinted tail lights repeaters and front garnishes ( have always loved the spray tint some do some dont
10. some arctic blue head lights.
11. strut brace.
-( your opinion on spraying the front part of my engine block the same as the rocker cover yes or no?, and the inlet and exhaust mani fold what colour will go with it ? )-
Thank you for looking this is my joy, loving the starlet and loving this forum!!
by far most helpful friendly forum ( prob because australian based )
Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:40 AM
As for painting the front of the engine block Id say no. Less is more alot of the time
Posted 22 September 2012 - 01:58 PM
Edited by Ctown Starlet, 22 September 2012 - 02:00 PM.
Posted 22 September 2012 - 03:33 PM
then buy a gt or a glanza replica
save alot of money
Posted 23 September 2012 - 10:25 PM
Posted 24 September 2012 - 10:40 PM
Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:24 PM
some more pics of the starlet
Edited by Ctown Starlet, 10 October 2012 - 08:28 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users