#2 zeecee

zeecee

Getting Started

• Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:06 PM

hey mate!

its been quiet around here lately

I am also new to the ep scene. I am up north, if you ever around let me know.

#3 StuC

StuC

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 417 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:17 PM

Chat 123 - you obviously want to be hassled by cops and have your car defected or impounded. Princess Hwy runs are for dickheads who don't know how to drive on public roads. Trust me - if you have an import and want to keep your car or licence, stay clear. Especially if you want to drive like a tool :)

When i get either of my cars on the road i'll be up for a cruise. I only have 1 rule though - don't drive like a knob. It just makes the rest of us look bad.

Welcome!

#4 Andrew

Andrew

Hi PSI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Interests:BI-WINNING

Posted 30 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

I went out to "HWY" meet at Doncaster last Friday night with Chat 123. 

A decent turnout with a few Starlets repping.

The Police were invited to the event, and were awesome, joking around with enthusiests and even though a lot of cars there were clearly defectable, they didn't hassle anyone.

They also got the "height wheel stick" out at one point and joking ran up to moving cars and although they were illegally low, yelled at them "busted" started laughing and let them drive off.

Thumbs up to those officers.

#5 StuC

StuC

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 417 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

Jesus, that's a first! I take it back, maybe someone in the department is working out there's more to be gained from nabbing people actually doing illegal and dangerous things. You know, like assaults throughout the city on a weekend in front of a crowd of witnesses...

#6 Andrew

Andrew

Hi PSI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 807 posts
  • Interests:BI-WINNING

Posted 30 April 2013 - 03:30 PM

They basically said they don't mind everyone hanging out, but if anyone skids they'll be in trouble.

#7 NAPPA

NAPPA

Getting Started

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

yeh i heard about that event on the donny rootop, was going too go down but generally stay away from large crowds that tend to attract slappers. Always keen to cruise/meet with a few EP locals if u dont mind me bringing the ol' vl out. Currently looking for a gt ep82 if anyone has seen or know of any in melb. 

#8 StuC

StuC

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

I have one for sale. Needs to be put back together but not far from running. A few bits of wiring, mount the coils and you're there.

Check my build thread in members rides for a full mod list........

#9 NAPPA

NAPPA

Getting Started

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

Although tempting and looking smick, looking for something running. If it gets going let me know though. I already have one car in pieces, getting ready for paint and another one that never leaves the garage just dont have the room :(

#10 StuC

StuC

Mild Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

will do mate. hopefully i actually get some bloody time to work on it

#11 -=ToMMa=-

-=ToMMa=-

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 106 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:20 PM

hey guys my ep91 should be up and running soonish, took her for a quick burl tonight just gotta fix a few bits and pieces, then its proper "whistle, wa-toosh" time :D

#12 chat.123

chat.123

Lo Boost

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Wht if we meet up this Thursday night and hav a little chat.I met Andrew and a guy with a caldina.yeah I also stay away from princess hwy drags since I modified my car a bit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name