• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maury

Maury

Getting Started

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:36 PM

long time member and have been looking for a gt Starlet or Glanza for a very long time, kids and life caught up and a Nissan Cube is the family chariot, but i still longed for a pocket rocket. so since i dont get my licence back till Dec 2017 (not drink driving, lost licence, paid fines rms gave me letter to drive, drove to melbourne, vicpolice thought RMS was not RTA, (told him he should know his job) so he got shitty and took my licence in the middle of the HWY, after a few hours i drove off, and he arrested me and i went to court, long story short im a psych nurse and a criminal conviction means i loose my nursing licnece, went to court, judge saw power trip of cop, no charges, but was going to give 5 year ban for driving after police orders, reduced it to 3 yrs and court cost of $130. wanker cop got a warning i know that dont mean sh*t but 2 more warnings and he'll be fired.)

Sooooo... till i can drive again i bought this today in the hopes to build it up and track this pocket rocket.

http://imgur.com/a/ITju4

http://imgur.com/a/UeTnK

dunno how to post image, but its a Paseo with a 2E-TE, missing manifold and turbo.. so if anyone has it.. let me know..

cheers.

IPB Image

#2 trivial006

trivial006

Getting Started

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 03:38 PM

Ah, I saw that paseo advertised for a long, long time. Hopefully you picked it up for a good price!

#3 Maury

Maury

Getting Started

• Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 04:00 PM

lol, yeah peanuts, incl. deliver unde a K, yeah seen it been kicked around for a while, thought why not. the body is surprisingly straight and interior also surprisingly clean, i would just spray the hood and boot and the body is complete, what i am focused on is the engine, want to know what the best HP/KW and psi setup ppl are using and getting from their 2E-TE's

IPB Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Copyright © 2018 Your Company Name