Jump to content
* Required Information
Between 3 and 26 characters
Between 3 and 32 characters
Send me news and information
Forum Terms & Rules
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
1. This forum is privately owned and therefore membership and use is strictly approved and moderated by the owners and admins.
2. Any posts that are offensive, rude, racist, insulting, slanderous or contain illegal activities (such as street racing) are not allowed and will be edited or deleted. This refers to threads as a whole as well which can result in a thread being 'locked' or edited to abide by the rules.
3. Mods/Admins will whenever editing or deleting a post/thread or locking will ensure that they will give the reason in the thread as to why the actions were taken.
4. The owner and admins of the forum set the rules and members are to abide by the rules. If you have any problems with the rules please post in the 'Bugs & Issues' section.
5. If a member of the forum does not abide by the rules they will first be issued with a warning from an admin. If the user again breaks the rules they will have a 24 hour ban enforced and if then after this ban they do not abide again their membership will be cancelled.
6. If you have been moderated or want another user to be moderated then contact an admin or moderator, their contact details are listed below for your convience.
7. Starting any trouble purposely in the forum will not be tolerated and the user will be subject to a warning at first, then a 24 hour ban and then a complete membership cancelation if they continue to not abide by the rules.
8. Advertising of business' will only be permitted through administration first. If you advertised and dont request authorisation, your topic/s will be immediately locked and you may be banned.
In basic english this forum is privately owned and membership is a privilege not a right and if you act stupidly on the forum you will be dealt with accordingly.
For any queries for the forum whether it be in regards to the rules, issues on the forum or anything else related to the club can be posted in the 'Bugs & Issues' section of the forum. Alternatively you can contact the Admins/Mods through the following ways:
Lee Lone (Owner/Admin) - firstname.lastname@example.org or send a private message
Dale 10sec_rx7 (Admin) - email@example.com or send a private message
Eric ScoobRS (Admin) - firstname.lastname@example.org or send a private message
Chris Boosted GT (Mod) - or send a private message
Brad Brad (Mod) - or send a private message
Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.2